Bourne Mansion Wedding | Oakdale, NY
I am so excited to share this Bourne Mansion wedding on my blog!
It is a photographer’s dream having endless backdrops via extraordinary grounds and Georgian style architecture.
Photographing Cathy and Russ’s black tie wedding last month was no exception.
Reggie made his grand entrance during their ceremony procession, escorted by his Aunt Joyce/maid of honor.
Outdoor wedding ceremonies at The Bourne Mansion are visually spectacular.
I especially love being able to work from so many different angles without restrictions.
Marion, from Something Blue Floral Events created a glorious flower arch which made a stunning focal point.
Christopher Shelly from Illuminating Ceremonies officiated with the utmost enthusiasm and humor.
Afterwards, their reception in the grand ballroom was full of fun and it was wonderful to see wedding guests celebrating and dancing again.
Sharing some of my favorite photos from their beautiful day.
The Vendor List
- Officiant: Illuminating Ceremonies
- Makeup: Anjali Wrenn
- Hair: Senada Ceka
- Dress: Badgley Mischka
- Bride and Groom Shoes: Christian Louboutin
- Groom Attire: John Varvatos, Tom Ford, and Brooks Brothers
- Florist: Something Blue Floral Events
- Videographer: Chris Lobello
- DJ, MC, Photo Booth, String Trio: Absolute Entertainment
- Limo and Shuttle: Mayfair Limo